Perhaps it is time to call-in a business coach. Learning Alliances Company strongly believes that our role as a coach is to bring absolute objectivity to the table which brings the issue(s) into focus for our client.
Coaching helps others become accountable and points out behaviors that colleagues and clients see most often as barriers. For successful results, it is essential for you to desire continuous learning and a commitment to time, money and effort.Â Coaching can be one-on-one and/or team members.Â Coaching requires a desire for continuous learning and an investment and commitment of time, money and effort in order for you to see real results. Â The experience may feel non-linear, but you might be surprised by the ways you benefit.
An article entitledÂ 12 Ways You Just Might Benefit from Executive Coaching, prepared by Jeff Giesea, Entrepreneur and Executive CoachÂ states that if you are considering coaching, here are 12 ways you might benefit:
- Hard results – greater productivity, faster promotions, bigger profits
- Deeper learnings – about yourself, how you’re perceived, where you can improve
- Faster action – advancing things faster and with greater precision
- Space to hear your own voice – to talk something through and gain perspective
- Awareness of perspectives, beliefs, and attitudes that may be holding you back
- Support and confidence to “lean in” and make bold moves
- Clarity on your values and what you stand for, which leads to greater conviction
- Ideas for ways to improve that you may not see – awareness of blind spots
- Emotional support, empathy, and encouragement – feels less lonely
- The cold truth others won’t tell you
- Third-party moderation for 360Â°-reviews, strategic planning, and conflict resolution
- Support for improving specific skills – communication, delegation, conflict management, team building, persuasion, etc.
In all cases, it is important to define the goals, roles, and rules of the coach and the individual(s) being coached. Â Learning Alliances Company will work with you to develop a strategy that works for you and your organization.
Contact Learning Alliances Company today for more information.