Please enjoy my collection of favorite “Motivation” quotes. I hope you find one or two that spur you on to sustain your self-motivation during the busy summer months.
- “Chop your own wood and it will warm you twice.” These words were carved into Henry Ford’s fireplace mantel. What better reminder could a self-made man have at the end of a long day? Whether it’s a note on the refrigerator motivating us to stick to our diets or a plaque on the office wall inspiring us to succeed, we can all reap the benefits of a few well-placed words.”
- “Your rewards in life are always in direct proportion to your contribution.” – Anonymous
- “The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.” – Lloyd Jones
- “Prepare your mind to receive the best that life has to offer.” – Ernest Holmes
- “Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it. “—Dwight D. Eisenhower
- “What we see depends mainly on what we look for.” – John Lubbock
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily. “—Zig Ziglar
- “People who never get carried away, should be.” – Malcolm S. Forbes, Sr. (1919-1990), Publisher
- “Man’s biggest mistake is to believe he is working for someone else.” – Nashua Cavalier
- “Every flower must grow through dirt.” – Anonymous
- “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
- “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else. “– Albert Einstein.
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream” – C.S. Lewis
- “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
- “Long-term, we must begin to build our internal strengths. It isn’t just with skills like computer technology. It’s the old-fashioned basics of self-reliance, self-motivation, self-reinforcement, self-discipline and self-command.