If we cannot end our differences at least we can make the world safe for diversity. —Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychologist and psychiatrist
Conflict does not need to be negative or unhealthy. Conflict facilitates the sharing of divergent views. The process provides an opportunity to gain understanding; optimal decision based on the data provided and it’s a process of truth finding.
- Fortune 500 Sr. Executives spend 20% of their time in litigation activities
- 60-80% of all difficulties stem from strained relationships at work not from individual skills or motivations
- 90% of harassment goes officially UN-reported
- Diversity requires us to have more awareness-of-conflict strategies to move forward
- Conflict can bring forward creative thinking and better decisions
Many company reorganizations are caused by unresolved conflict.
Also included in this interactive workshop
- Conflict myths
- Conflict behaviors
- Unhealthy conflict vs. healthy conflict