Tell me, and I’ll forget. Show me, and I may not remember. Involve me, and I’ll understand. —Albert Einstein (1879 – 1955) German-born theoretical physicist
Emotions are signals to act! From the past to the present, danger of attack, danger of storms and other perils, alert your emotions to be aware, to be ready for change and to be ready to protect.
It was Aristotle who spoke about a rare ability to be angry with the right person…to the right degree…at the right time…for the right purpose…and in the right way.
For leadership effectiveness, emotional intelligence competencies account for up to 85% of what sets apart outstanding leaders.
Learning Alliances has interactive modules for participants which include (and are not limited to):
- Identifying past and present danger emotions alert
- Understanding how Emotional Intelligence can either enrich or diminish your effectiveness
- Reviewing and practicing the four skills
- Strategizing the four skills to enhance emotional intelligence effectiveness
- Planning different actions