Ethics is knowing the difference between what you have a right to do and what is right to do. ―Potter Stewart (1915-1985) Associate Judge of U.S. Supreme Court
Defining your work ethics in advance of being in a stressful situation, is critical for success. Knowing this helps you avoid getting into question-of-ethics situations during your career.
Participate in the Learning Alliances Company workshop to identify your own personal ethics. Pause from the chaos and task focus of the day-to-day. Assess your moral compass compared to the organization’s ethics. Learning Alliances Company has interactive modules which include (and are not limited to):
- Understand your personal stance on classic ethical dilemmas
- Identify your universal principles
- Pinpoint expectations for ethical behavior in the workplace
- Reflect and decide “What would I do?” in specific situations
- View and discuss others’ ethical standards with emotional intelligence
- Discuss your ethical values with confidence
Please contact to schedule a one-on-one discussion to determine how your work environment can be enhanced when employees clearly define their own personal ethics and build awareness of the organization’s ethical standards before there’s a problem.