The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn’t said. ―Peter Drucker (1909-2005) Austrian-born American management consultant and author
Learning Alliances Company believes that communication and people skills are critical to any organization, team and individuals. Without effective communication, collaboration is only temporary conformance. That is why we have invested in Everything DiSC® and offer to you in many methods. Like any personality tool, Everything DiSC® has tools to help an organization using different topics. Let me provide those to you in a quick overview.
Shirley N. Stelbrink was introduced to styles and communication in 1994. Since then she has become a certified facilitator and distributor of the products because of the success she has experienced in her own life and in others’ after applying the Everything DiSC® tools and strategies.
Watch the following 4-minute video for an introduction.
- Everything DiSC® Workplace – for individual contributors who are interested in professional development
- Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict – for all roles
- Everything DiSC® Management – roles going into or already in management positions
- Everything DiSC® Sales – roles in direct or indirect sales positions
- Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders – roles for respected leaders based on knowledge of job and people skills
- Everything DiSC® 363 for Leaders – usually managers and leaders who are courageous enough to hear responses from supervisors, peers, and/or subordinates to identify strengths, areas of improvement, and practical strategies
These topics are divided into interactive modules and can be combined with additional information for a full and effective customized professional development plan.