The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive TeamTM Powered by Everything DiSC®
Teams can be an asset or a detriment to an organization’s bottom line. Teams must work out conflict, personality differences, collaboration, conformity and come together for the completion of their work and responsibility. Different styles work best on teams to have all the strengths together. Some are strong at making decisions on the information he/she has. Some are strong at knowing what the customer is expecting. Some are strong at steadily working through the tasks at hand and some are strong at assuring accuracy through research. However, it also creates conflict and disagreement because of different styles. So, what do you do?
- Anyone who is on a team can benefit from this self-assessment and training to learn functional teamwork
- A self-assessment profile is completed by each team member
- Effective team members require a meaningful understanding of themselves and others
- A Cohesive Team needs to master five behaviors:
- Building Trust
- Mastering Conflict
- Achieving Commitment
- Embracing Accountability
- Focusing on Results
- Each behavior builds on the previous one so the behaviors are to be connected and not be addressed in isolation of one another
- One-on-one or group coaching could be available (based upon request)
- Provides you access to unlimited Comparison Reports Access to MindLab Connect for continuous learning about the Everything DiSC® tools. (available upon request)
To order more than 25 reports, contact us directly for a discount. Please contact us at info @learning-alliances.com or at 217.935.0209.